Shiloh Pepin touched my heart like others when I watched her on TV. She always had a heart and kept a smile on her face and didn't think of herself as unfortunate girl. I was impressed by her fearlessness and her positive attitude to life. Unfortunately she died on October 23, 2009, at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, at the age of ten.

I heard of many unpleasant stories recently, is all about life. We start losing people around us when we grow old day by. I’m feeling sad with these real stories but I know everything happens for a reason.

No matter how tough the life is, we still have to confront it. Just like what Shiloh Pepin did for her life...

Dedicated to my friend just lost her mother last year; for my friend's mother is suffering from illness; for my friend who beloved one is struggling in the hospital, and I hope you could see his smile again.

There is only one thought in my mind now, which is to buy an air ticket and fly back Malaysia and give a big hug to parents and say how much I love them, but I know I can't...I miss you all so much...

Leave a Reply